Cyber Insurance Marketing Representative
HUB International Limited is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
We currently have an opportunity for an insurance Marketing Representative - Cyber Insurance in our Wilmington, MA office.
Under the direction of theDirector of Cyber and Technology, the selected individual will be responsible for the effective marketing and procurement of cyber/privacy & security and technology/professional liability lines of coverage for middle market business. Will work to develop and retain consultative relationships with producers, service team members and insurance company underwriters, while supporting the Director in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Company.
Specific responsibilities include:
Rate, bind and propose small business cyber policies.
Direct marketing on middle market business.
Create and present proposals to clients.
Assist on all marketing projects.
Other responsibilities as assigned by Director.
- 3-5 years' experience in insurance marketing or underwriting. Experience with Cyber Risk and Technology Errors & Omissions Liability required.
- Knowledge of professional liability lines,markets and coverage. .
- Must have or be able to obtain a P&C Producer license within 6 months of hire.
- Demonstrated ability to manage midsize accounts; effectively market risk to carriers; develop and maintain strong working relationships with producers, service team members and insurance company underwriters.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, specifically Microsoft XL and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Location: United States, Massachusetts, Wilmington
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 10-Jul-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top