Customer Service Representative
- Lewisville, TX
About Us :
HUB Financial Services provides insurance solutions and products for small- to mid-sized financial institutions. We enjoy the resources and structure of HUB International (currently the 5th largest insurance brokerage in the world), while maintaining a tight-knit and fun local office culture.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for accurately handling business calls inbound/outbound and related mortgage insurance documentation/processing.
This position will pay $14 dollars per hour.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for answering telephone call inquiries (inbound/outbound) and promoting good will with customers.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job designed to help representatives achieve our goals.
- Maintains at least minimum proficiency results for productivity (required to process data entry in addition to calls) and quality of work performed.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships.
- Supports Company by maintaining minimum performance standards based on company service commitments as well as individual goals.
- Reports to a CS Supervisor.
Work Experience Requirements :
- Skills testing may be required prior to an interview.
- Prior P&C Insurance, Mortgage, or Forced Placed Insurance related experience is a plus.
- Requires a working knowledge of Windows computer environment & Office software especially Excel.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top