Customer Service Representative
HUB is a Saskatchewan insurance brokerage and is dedicated to helping business and individuals evaluate their risks and manage their insurance needs.
As a Customer Service Representative, you are the first point of contact with the client and are responsible for providing professional, accurate, efficient, and courteous advice to all clients with respect to the SGI Motor Licensing Issuing. As you grow in your position you will have the ability to help identify client needs.
We are offering:
- Two part-time and permanent positions, starting as soon as possible at our Emerald Park and Pilot Butte office.
- Being a part of a passionate team that wants the best for their clients.
- Fabulous opportunity to get your foot in the door.
- Great schedule flexibility.
- A role that proactively looks for opportunities to assist clients by advising them of other insurance solutions.
Previous completion of the SGI New Issuer, Extended Auto Insurance and CAIB 1 courses are required. However, training will be provided. High level of accuracy, adaptability to change and superior keyboarding skills.
Must be willing to work Saturdays.
If you are excited by the opportunity and want to be a part of a team that believe in integrity and service submit your resume to www.hubinternational.com at http://www.hubinternational.com/
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: Less than 1 year
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top