Customer Service Representative
HUB is a Saskatchewan insurance brokerage and is dedicated to helping business and individuals evaluate their risks and manage their insurance needs.
As a Customer Service Representative, you are the first point of contact with the client and are responsible for providing professional, accurate, efficient, and courteous advice to all clients with respect to the SGI Motor Licensing Issuing. As you grow in your position you will have the ability to help identify client needs.
We are offering:
- A part-time and permanent career, starting as soon as possible at our Lemberg office.
- Being a part of a passionate team that wants the best for their clients.
- Fabulous opportunity to get your foot in the door.
- Great schedule flexibility.
- A role that proactively looks for opportunities to assist clients by advising them of other insurance solutions.
Completion of the SGI New Issuer, Extended Auto Insurance and CAIB 1 courses will be required. Training sponsorship and support will be provided to assist in successfully completing job requirements. High level of accuracy, adaptability to change and superior keyboarding skills. Willingness to obtain Auto Insurance Licensing is required.
If you are excited by the opportunity and want to be a part of a team that believe in integrity and service submit your resume to www.hubinternational.com
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top