Customer Service Representative
- Williston, ND
HUB is a Saskatchewan insurance brokerage and is dedicated to helping business and individuals evaluate their risks and manage their insurance needs.
As a Customer Service Representative , you are the first point of contact with the client and are responsible for providing professional, accurate, efficient, and courteous advice to all clients with respect to the SGI Motor Licensing Issuing. As you grow in your position you will have the ability to help identify client needs.
We are offering:
- One part-time and permanent position, starting as soon as possible at our Estevan office.
- Being a part of a passionate team that wants the best for their clients.
- Fabulous opportunity to get your foot in the door.
- Great schedule flexibility.
- A role that proactively looks for opportunities to assist clients by advising them of other insurance solutions.Accomplishments Needed:Training sponsorship and support will be provided to assist in successfully completing job requirements. High level of accuracy, adaptability to change and superior keyboarding skills.If you are excited by the opportunity and want to be a part of a team that believe in integrity and service submit your resume to www.hubinternational.com
Required Experience: Less than 1 year
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top