Customer Care Representative - Floater
Are you looking for a new career and are willing to learn on the job? If you like the idea of interacting with customers, providing expert advice, and creating a positive customer experience, we want YOU !
We want to make this easy. We want to help you get licensed and will provide a comprehensive training program.
- competitive wages with increases for successful completion of training
- medical and dental benefits
- an education reimbursement program
- a RRSP matching program
- a corporate culture unlike any other
WHAT DO WE VALUE? We are looking for those who believe in:
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues
The Role: Auto Associate - Floater
Summary of position
You will advise new and existing clients in the branch on how to best protect their assets when it comes to automobile insurance. You will build relationships with clients, colleagues and dealership representatives to grow your professional network. You will offer solutions , proactively and creatively, using a diverse selection of insurance products while achieving performance targets . You will process a wide variety of auto insurance transactions. You will develop new business by cross selling and making referrals to Personal & Commercial Lines. You will have continuous learning and development opportunities to maintain licensing requirements and work towards your career goals.
The Auto Associate-Floater role requires you to work in different offices in the region providing Auto support, in a casual or part time capacity. The successful candidate must be able to adapt to change, have a flexible schedule and have a reliable vehicle. You must be proficient in BC Auto with a strong background in customer service. Whether filling an Auto vacancy or covering a position where someone has called in sick, the ideal candidate should is a self-starter who can go into any office and proactively do what needs to be done. This role requires a commitment to supporting the regional team wherever needed most.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment and handle high volumes of transactions
- Weekend and Evening availability
- Willingness to obtain a Level 1 license
Your future with HUB:
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Required Experience: Less than 1 year of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Back to top