CSU Account Representative
At HUB International, we are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients, and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities. We help businesses evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs. We believe in empowering our employees. As a global firm, we offer employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of our offices. Our structure enables our teams to maintain their own unique, regional culture. Our team is growing, and we are looking for a detail-oriented team player. The Account Representative (AR) will provide professional, courteous service to our customers, carrier representatives, and HUB colleagues. The AR assists the commercial lines service teams in efficiently processing insurance policies, ensuring clients' needs are met.
In this role, you will:
- Issue Certificates of Insurance
- Process endorsements
- Issue Auto ID cards
- Assemble/download policy documents
- Enter client information and policy detail into broker management system
What you offer us:
- Property and Casualty producer's license
- Proficient with standard office computer tools; i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a positive team environment and independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
What we offer you:
- A rewarding job that helps local businesses in the community
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401k matching program, Health Savings Account funding, and voluntary insurance options
- Generous time-off policies (2 weeks of vacation + Personal/Sick/Floating Holidays)
- A work/life balance because that's important for all of us Learn from the expertise of your coworkers
- Growth- HUB is growing, and so can your career Be part of a motivated team
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top