As the CSR Assistant for HUB International Transportation Insurance Services, you are responsible for analyzing and accurately keying insurance documentation into our business management system, utilizing an imaging system, meeting daily production standards, goals and service commitments. This position also requires an excellent working knowledge of a Windows computer environment.
- Ability to accurately match up information from documents to the business management system.
- Responsible for keying insurance documentation into the BMS and document.
- Responsible for completing all assigned tasks or projects, as needed.
- Responsible for identifying areas of needed improvement while in the process of entering insurance documentation into the BMS and making immediate supervisor aware either verbally or in writing of the need.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate training materials at his/her workstation to ensure adherence to policies and procedures in relations to the company, area and clients.
- Other job responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multiple tasking environment
- Prior data processing experience, preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top