- Chicago, IL
Join a Winning Team at HUB International When you join the team at HUB International, you become part of the 5th largest global insurance broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. Becoming a part of HUB means that you thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced team environment supported by over 12,000 professionals in 450 offices across North America. You will be able to actively contribute to our track record of year over year growth fueled by innovative new products and services, mergers and acquisitions, and a great team of people. As part of our talent engine, you will exemplify our strong core values which drive our unique corporate culture. HUB's entrepreneurial spirit is evident in our people, products and philanthropic initiatives and we are passionate about our talent!
The CRM Manager, Sales Enablement plays a vital role in the growth and development of our sales culture. The CRM Manager, Sales Enablement reports to the Director, Sales Operations & Technology and assists Corporate and Regional HUBs in achieving their goals through sales strategy and use of technology. This individual will be working out of our corporate headquarters in Chicago to deliver ongoing sales initiatives to HUB region locations. The CRM Manager, Sales Enablement thrives working in an entrepreneurial environment-bringing forth and implementing new ideas and solutions. This individual will have the ability to take a project and run with it while adding in their own innovative solutions and ideas. Technology and sales tools are of upmost importance to HUBs continued growth. A key aspect for this role will be to provide support and oversight for the system configuration, upgrade, security administration, change management and on-going monitoring of HUB's enterprise Dynamics 365 CRM platform. Additionally, this position is responsible for the analysis of data (scrubbing lists, pipeline, field mapping, etc.) both utilizing internal and external data sources, reporting and research tools. They will also track key prospecting initiatives utilizing the HUB CRM system and track revenue generation.
- Drives Sales Pipeline CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) projects as directed by Director, Sales Operations & Technology.
- Comfortable with the design, development, testing, deployment, and support aspects of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
- Participates in user testing and upgrade process, and ensure that business objectives are met;
- Identifies and understand user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs;
- Critically evaluates information from multiple sources and clearly indicates quality of final analysis;
- Drives data management & best practices including performing data analysis and migration;
- Determines, implements, and evaluates business process to meet ongoing organizational needs;
- Tests and / or vets new technologies and applications to support sales enablement;
- Conducts on-going technology tools and resources implementation and support;
- Helps SRMs identify opportunities for sales enablement efficiencies and growth;
- Collaborates with various teams to identify customer support and technology problems and then resolve them.
- Coordinates and interfaces with IT, Operations and other departments;
- Helps track success in CRM and other tools
- Other job-related duties as assigned and/or as needed.
- Critical thinker;
- Comfortable in a management/leadership role, managing up to 2 direct reports;
- Competent and comfortable with Sales pipeline and automation technology with an emphasis on Dynamics 365 Power Platform (specifically Dynamics 365 CE), Excel and PowerPoint;
- Must have advanced Excel skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Professional, credible and detail oriented with a high sense of urgency;
- Sales support mentality/desire to win/ability to understand numbers and communicate them effectively;
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or concerns;
- Ability to effectively present information in easy to digest formats to team leadership and field sales teams
- Understand business needs and know how to create the processes and tools to manage them.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3-5 years' experience in analysis, operations or sales support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products - including Dynamics CRM
Travel is dependent on the needs and geographic spread of the HUB Regions. On average, 10% travel to offices within Canada and the US per year as the Manager, Sales Operations & Technology may be asked to travel throughout the US or cross-border in support of an initiative, or to attend a training or meeting.
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top