HUB International is Manitoba's largest insurance brokerage and is dedicated to helping business and individuals evaluate their risks and manage their insurance needs.
As Corporate Trainer, you are responsible for identifying learning needs and performance barriers with a view to developing and delivering training solutions that grow sales, improve client retention, and guide employee development to progressively more senior roles. The Corporate Trainer identifies barriers to learning and ensures proactive development plans are in place to complete value added training solutions. The Corporate Trainer facilities in class learning to meet Company goals.
We are offering:
- A permanent full-time career
- Participation in a truly unique role
- An opportunity to develop and coordinate training and development programs
- Being a part of a passionate team
- A position that allows you to be self-motivated
- Certification or significant progress toward the completion of an Adult and Continuing Education program
- Previous experience in a licensed insurance role that is customer facing is a strong asset
- Previous experience coordinating and conducting work place learning solutions is required
- A CAIB designation is an asset
- Learning predisposition.
- Travel is required.
If you are excited by the opportunity and want to be a part of a team that believes in learning and growth submit your resume to www.hubinternational.jobs
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top