- Atlanta, GA
The Compliance Coordinator is a newly created role intended to provide additional support to Specialty Program Group's various divisions. The centralization of compliance tasks is an important ongoing initiative with opportunities to develop and grow with the department. The primary function is to manage licensing, appointments, & carrier/broker relationships. The role is comprised of structured maintenance tasks, research projects, and assistance to the Compliance & Operations team as needed.
- Manage licensing activities and requirements for Specialty Program Group to ensure continuous compliance with all states
- Manage and communicate changes in state regulatory requirements to impacted SPG employees
- Perform regulatory research to determine requirements for new states, and/or new coverages as business verticals expand
- Process new & renewal licensing applications for employees, business entity, managing general agencies, risk purchasing groups, carriers, and other required license entities
- Process required affiliation endorsements and changes for existing employees and newly acquired business partners.
- Communicate with employees regarding license application data requirements, continuing education and regulatory inquiries to facilitate the licensing process.
- Monitor and maintain current producer license, affiliations and appointment data in an internal database
- Process new appointment requests and terminations for Specialty Program Group employees.
- Coordinate the appointment activities for third party brokers and carrier relationships
- Manage annual compliance follow up activities to support contract requirements
- Process surplus lines tax activities as assigned
- Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years professional work experience
- Knowledge of insurance industry and compliance and licensing activities
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks independently in a fast paced environment
- Must be organized and have exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency with an emphasis in Excel
Specialty Program Group (SPG) acts in a holding company capacity acquiring best in class underwriting businesses to operate independently under discrete brands (portfolio companies). When you join the team at HUB International, you become part of the 5th largest global insurance broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. Becoming a part of HUB means that you thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced team environment supported by over 12,000 professionals in 450 offices across North America. You will be able to actively contribute to our track record of year over year growth fueled by innovative new products and services, mergers and acquisitions, and a great team of people. As part of our talent engine, you will exemplify our strong core values which drive our unique corporate culture. HUB's entrepreneurial spirit is evident in our people, products and philanthropic initiatives and we are passionate about our talent!
Department Office Administration & Clerical
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Associate degree (2-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top