Communications Project Manager
The role of the Credit System Process Manager (CSPM) is to plan, coordinate and execute projects according to strict deadlines for EB client account teams in the Central Region. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of the account manager, C&D team members and vendors in order to deliver projects according to plan. The CSPM will oversee quality control throughout the project's life cycle with an emphasis in proofing deliverables.
- Project Management
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, timelines and scopes.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to account teams.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Effectively participate in team and client meetings.
- Conduct regular status meetings with project team.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to account client team, client, project team and superiors.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Track and report projects, invoice and expenses on a monthly basis.
- Account Team Management
- Manage day-to-day account team project-related interaction.
- Set and manage expectations of deliverables.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase account team satisfaction.
- Print Vendor Management
- Manage day-to-day vendor interaction.
- Set and manage vendor arrangements, budgets and quotes.
- Proof Reading
- Proof own and others' work with a hawk's eye for details, a high standard of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Delve deeper than the details and question whether a given passage of text makes good sense.
- Collect and track changes to copy.
- InDesign software knowledge
- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint software expertise
- 1-3 years project management experience in the creative field – preferably.
- 1-3 years proof reading experience
- Knowledge of printing and digital industry
- Knowledge of benefits/insurance products
- Seasonal overtime required to meet project deadlines.
- Some travel may be required
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top