Commercial Transportation, Account Executive
- Langley, Canada
The Commercial Transportation, Account Executive has the responsibility of being an expert resource in Commercial Auto to the team and organization.
The incumbent will develop new relationships and provide expert advice and appropriate coverage to meet the needs of the clients. This is a sales focused role and encompasses all areas of transportation insurance including motor truck, cargo, ICBC fleet, garage, out of province fleet, private auto and general insurance (property, casualty, crime, etc.) related to the transportation industry.
This position has the opportunity to be located at either our Burnaby Still Creek Head Office or Langley Willowbrook branch. You will also be required to travel within the Lower Mainland to meet with clients as needed.
You would be joining our rapidly growing Commercial Auto division, and would be instrumental in helping build an innovative, client-focused approach and culture. Choose a career with HUB and create a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and celebrated success.
HUB INTERNATIONAL - FIND YOUR PASSION
Career development and advancement is important to you, and to us. As the largest insurance broker in Canada, and 5th largest broker worldwide, HUB is growing by 15% each year on average, positioning you for longevity and success.
We've developed a friendly, passionate and entrepreneurial-focused culture, allowing you to share and learn alongside your fellow experts and colleagues. We offer in-house educational development as well as paid educational opportunities, so that you can further develop your leadership skillset and industry knowledge.
To support your career at HUB, our flexible benefits plan allows you to choose the benefits make sense for you, your family and your lifestyle.
As a Commercial Transportation, Account Executive you will :
Recognize, generate and actively pursue new business opportunities including:
- Conducting market research on prospects, Networking and following up on potential leads
- Remaining current on business issues pertaining to the transportation industry
- Providing the highest standard of client service
- Being flexible to the needs of each client and up-to-date on all current coverage available
- Remaining proactive in foreseeing and meeting the needs of each client
- Attend and actively participate in industry and company events/meetings specifically in the area of transportation
- Continue professional development in order to enhance skills and abilities
As the successful candidate, you will bring:
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Recognized industry certification preferred (CAIB, CIP, CRM, BCIT Risk Management, etc.)
- Commercial Automobile Insurance experience
- Proven experience in sales process and account management
- Ability to travel within the Lower Mainland to service clients
- Superior client service and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a fast paced, client-focused environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in cross-selling and collaborating with different lines of business
- Excelling communicate skills both written and verbal
- Competitive compensation with industry-leading benefits for you and your family.
- NEW! Flexible health, dental and lifestyle benefit options
- Comprehensive tuition financing
- Support for your career-related training and development.
- Career advancement for you in the insurance industry.
- A place to belong, where your ideas matter, and values drive decisions.
- An empowering environment where you will be provided with the right tools and support to deliver exceptional client service.
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use (if applicable)
- Flexible hours to promote work-life balance
Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
Integrity - We do the right thing, every time.
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top