Commercial Lines Technical Assistant
The Technical Assistant Level 2 is responsible for assisting Account Executives, Account Managers and Producers with the servicing of tasks in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Company.
- 1.Prepares and coordinates all transactions, paperwork, and internal processing for assigned tasks, including but not limited to:
- Certificates of Insurance
- Certificate Holder Updates
- Motor Vehicle Reports
- Cancellations Notices
- Loss Runs- On Demand and Scheduled
- Policy Binders
- Endorsements and Audits
- Prepare Renewal Kit
- Create Renewal Submission Applications
- Proposal Preparation2.Prepares certificates of insurance and certificate holders updates as required3.Orders and processes scheduled loss runs and on demand loss run requests4.Processes direct bill and agency bil endorsements and audits5.Prepare renewal submission applications6.Provides quality customer service to clients, team members, and carriers7.Prepares policy binders for delivery to clients8.Maintains an accurate suspense system on all items that require a response9.Responsible for scanning communications and documents10.Input/maintain data on account management system and ancillary systems as required11.Provide mailroom and switchboard support, when needed12.Other reasonable duties as assigned by your supervisor
The essential duties contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences, equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the workload.
- Insurance agency or broker experience preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills
- Proven ability of working in a successful team environment
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet utilization
- EPIC Agency Management System experience preferred but not required
FL P&C License (2-20 Preferred or Willingness to Convert 4-40 to 2-20)
Location: United States, Florida, Miami
Required Education: Associate degree (2-year degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 13-Jun-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top