Commercial Lines Producer
HUB International Barton is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to fill the role of Commercial Lines Producer in our new branch location in Quesnel, British Columbia!
We are proud to offer comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, education funding, and exciting opportunities for advancement. We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com!
Role & Responsibilities
- Effectively managing customer expectations
- Reviewing and analyzing claims and discussing with clients
- Discussing & Explaining coverage to clients
- Accounts receivable follow-up
- New business and renewal sales presentations
- Closing the deal- Up selling/ cross selling
- Prospecting for new business usually $20,000 to $100,000 premium
- Preparing marketing submissions, proposals and summaries of insurance
- Answer customer inquiries
- Checking policies, endorsements and other documents for accuracy
- Issuing certificated of insurance and motor vehicle liability slips
- Reviewing payments
- Other miscellaneous duties as required
- Commit to having fun in collaborative team environment
- Driven to achieve sales results
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships
- Thorough knowledge of commercial insurance, training available
- Strong commitment to personal growth and development
HUB International is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of property, casualty, and risk-management services across Canada, the United States and Puerto Rico. From our business strategy to our charitable programs, we take a community-based approach. Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Location: Canada, British Columbia, Quesnel
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 26-Jan-2018
Job Type: Full-time
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top