Commercial Lines Account Manager - Select
The Select Commercial Account Manager is responsible for assisting Producers and other Account Managers with the servicing of assigned accounts in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Certificates of Insurance & Evidence of Property Insurance
- Proposals for Renewal Accounts
- Change Requests
- Annual Review Preparation
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- At least three years of demonstrated proficiency in Select business account management required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills
- Proven ability of working in a successful team environment
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet utilization
- EPIC Agency Management System experience preferred but not required
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top