Commercial Lines Account Manager (Real Estate)
HUB International's vision is to be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB International in Toronto, Ontario is currently looking for a strong Commercial Lines Account Manager to effectively manage the workflow for our Real Estate commercial accounts. This role will work closely with the Vice President Real Estate Practice Leader and with the Account Team. The focus of the role is to retain and grow the assigned Real Estate book of business by identifying client cross sell/cross selling opportunities. This is a great opportunity to be part of growing and dynamic team.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging wok environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Your knowledge and experience in commercial insurance combined with your attention to detail and customer service focus are the keys to success in the role of Commercial Lines Account Manager.
- Focusing on retaining and growing existing portfolios.
- Supporting Account team by researching and analyzing client coverage trends and identifying areas of risk and opportunities along with solutions.
- Managing renewal list distribution within Practice on all codes
- Establishing and maintain relationships with underwriters
- Providing suggestions for continuous improvements in workflows and procedures for sales and service.
- Effective client management.
- Participating in industry networking functions, training and professional development courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial insurance
- CIP or CAIB Designation desired
- RIBO Licensed
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience in Epic or equivalent insurance broker management systems
- Established relationships with Underwriters desired
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Strong initiative and follow up skills
- Knowledge of diverse commercial risks and emerging insurance trends
- Resourceful researching skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills are also required.
Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity - doing things right every time
Teamwork - working together to maximize results
Accountability - measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: College diploma (3-year degree)
Back to top