Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Leamington, Canada
HUB International's vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Account Manager who can manage an existing book of business in our Commercial Lines for 2 producers. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Managing all aspects of an existing book of business
- Work with 2 producers to assist in ensureing retention targets are met, including by means of re-marketing.
- Cross-selling other insurance and financial products based on the minimum requirements.
- Complete outbound calls as required for renewal review and special projects
- Respond to inbound telephone inquiries
- Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries.
- Resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are met.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 - 3 years' experience in the Insurance industry - Commercial Lines
- RIBO license
- Team player able to work within Production and Service teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Effective organizational skills and time management
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word and Excel)
- Experience with TAM or EPIC an asset
Monday to Friday Work Schedule
Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
35 hour work week Education Reimbursement Program
HUB Employee Referral Program - Award for successful hires
Corporate Cell Phone Program
Paid Sick Days
HUB Days - Paid Personal Days
Health & Wellness Initiatives
Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 2% of Base Salary
Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Dedicated Personal Lines Trainer
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity - doing things right every time
- Teamwork - working together to maximize results
- Accountability - measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Diploma
Back to top