Overview of Position:
HUB International's vision is to be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB International is currently looking for a passionate Account Manager who brings a strong Property & Casualty background in Commercial insurance to join the growing Dealership & Leasing Practice. This role will work collaboratively with an Account team to service and prospect new commercial clients. This is an ideal role for someone with a strong interest in specializing in Dealership and Leasing accounts. If you are customer focused and have a well-rounded Property & Casualty commercial brokering background, this is great role to work with the Vice President, Dealership & Leasing Unit Leader.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging wok environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Your knowledge and experience in commercial insurance combined with your attention to detail and customer service focus are the keys to success in the role of Commercial Lines Account Manager.
- Work in a team based structure
- Supporting Account team by researching and analyzing client coverage trends and identifying areas of risk and opportunities along with solutions.
- Generation of New Business and current client up-sell/cross-sell
- Manage renewal list distribution within Practice on all codes
- Acts as escalation for any unresolved outstanding client premiums.
- Account business planning and forecasting.
- Establish networks and partnerships in the Dealership and Leasing space.
- Providing suggestions for continuous improvements in workflows and procedures for sales and service.
- Effective client management.
- Participating in industry networking functions, training and professional development courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Commercial insurance (broker, underwriting or claims) in Property & Casualty and Auto desired
- RIBO Licensed
- Dealership and Leasing industry experience an asset
- Experience in TAM or Epic broker management systems an asset
- CIP/CAIB/CRM Designation required or in progress
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Effective communication skills: verbal and written
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Strong initiative and follow up skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Knowledge of diverse insurance policies and emerging insurance trends
- Travel required
Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity - doing things right every time
Teamwork - working together to maximize results
Accountability - measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: College diploma (3-year degree)
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.