Commercial Lines Account Manager
Who We Are
At HUB International, we are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients, and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities. We help businesses evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs. We believe in empowering our employees. As a global firm, we offer employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of our offices. Our structure enables our teams to maintain their own unique, regional culture.
HUB is the 5th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 11,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions
What We Offer You
At HUB International we want you to achieve an even work-life balance, and our benefits package allows you to manage your health, wellness, and financial future. HUB International will foster your learning, support your endeavors, and encourage your growth. We provide opportunities for career-driven individuals to move upward in our organization. Our successes breed your opportunity!
Benefits you may enjoy working at HUB International Midwest-East:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (PPO, HMO, and HSA)
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Plans
- Vacation, Holiday, Sick, and Personal Time Off
- Spending Accounts
- Parking and transit expense
- Pet Insurance
- Bonus Program
- Comprehensive Onboarding Program
- Continuing Education / Personal Development Programs
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Employee Engagement Events
- Dress for Your Day Dress-Code
- "HUB Bucks" Rewards Program
- Service Awards
As a Middle Market Commercial Account Manager, you will manage an assigned book of business of $750K+ in revenue. You will be responsible to retain our clients through customer service and maintaining accurate client information in our systems. You will work in a collaborative team environment, mentoring Associate Account Managers and Team Assistants, as applicable.
- Manages a book of business generally in excess of $750k in revenue, depending on the complexity or number of accounts.
- Provide quality customer service to existing accounts with a goal of 93% retention or more.
- Collaborate within a team that includes: Producers, Sr. Account Managers, and Associate Account Managers.
- Mentor, support, and train Associate Account Managers and Team Assistants, as necessary.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of client information in EPIC
- Accountable to administrative tasks including, but not limited to:
- Endorsement processing
- Proposal preparation & binder assembly
- Loss runs
- Notary bonds
- Billing questions
- Special projects and all other duties, as assigned
- Determination - unsatisfied until we are the best. We go the extra mile for clients and colleagues.
- Ownership - Responsible to each other, our clients, and our goals.
- Teamwork - Together we attain greater success.
- Sincerity - Giving and receiving direct and caring communication
- High School Degree, or Equivalent
- 3-5+ years in a Commercial Lines role on the agency side
- Experience working in the middle market with accounts averaging $15k in revenue and above
- Intermediate excel skills
- Strong communication
- P&C License
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top