Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Chatham, Canada
HUB International's vision is to be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. HUB continues to grow and we are seeking a dynamic Commercial Lines Account Manager, IBU to join our Commercial Lines team, on an existing book of business, based in Wallaceburg or Chatham, Ontario. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Are you an experienced RIBO licensed Insurance Broker or an Insurance Agent willing to convert your OTL License?
Are you interested in learning more of what HUB has to offer?
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference and your application and interest is always kept highly confidential!
- Provide clients on an existing book of business with prompt, courteous and professional service
- Prepare client renewal & re-marketing packages, policies, submissions, binders, letters & invoices
- Effectively balance demands & priorities to ensure all job functions are met daily without delay
- Review policy documentation for accuracy and completeness, ensure effective workflow management
- Analyze client coverage, exposures and loss experience to determine risk requirements
- Contribute to retention and new business goals, identify cross-selling & upselling opportunities
- Resolve client concerns and complaints while ensuring that excellent service standards are met
- Back-up to front-desk duties such as greet clients, answer phone calls & take payments where required
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma and relatable work experience required
- Minimum of 2 years' insurance industry experience
- RIBO, OTL License, or Applied Epic experience an asset
- Highly ambitious self-starter, works well independently and pro-active/solution focused
- A team player with a great attitude, self-motivation, & the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborates respectfully and effectively; values mentorship of experienced team members
- Able to learn new software systems and follow ongoing changes to workflows
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong organization, time and client management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Willingness to obtain RIBO License, training path provided
- Consistently exhibits all of HUB's Core Values
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educated risk taking.
- Integrity - doing the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - working together to maximize results.
- Accountability - measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - serving our customers, communities, and colleagues.
HUB Total Rewards:
Monday to Friday Work Schedule
Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
35 hour work week Education Reimbursement Program
HUB Employee Referral Program - Award for successful hires
Corporate Cell Phone Program
Paid Sick Days
HUB Days - Paid Personal Days
Health & Wellness Initiatives
Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 2% of Base Salary
Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Career development & advancement opportunities
Early closure, Friday before stat holiday
Employee Engagement & Social Committee
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Diploma
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top