Commercial Lines Account Manager
HUB International's vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB Windsor, ON is currently looking for a strong Commercial Lines Account Manager working in close partnership with their assigned Account Team on Commercial Lines clients. This role is focused on growth and retention of a diversified book of mid-sized business, driving new commercial business. This role involves interaction with diverse stakeholders including customers, finance, and other Account Managers. This is a great hands-on sales and service role. Join an entrepreneurial team!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Providing responsive and exceptional customized client service to all clients while managing all aspects of an existing book of business.
- Work in a team based structure to retain and grow existing commercial portfolios.
- Establish networks and partnerships in the commercial lines insurance space to generate new business opportunities.
- Leveraging existing commercial networks to increase business.
- Upsell existing clients. Place outgoing touch base calls.
- Supporting Account team by researching and analyzing client coverage trends and identifying areas of risk and opportunities along with solutions.
- Referral of commercial lines clients and back up support of commercial lines portfolios.
- Account business planning and forecasting.
- Coaching and mentoring Account Team.
- Providing suggestions for continuous improvements in workflows and procedures for sales and service.
- Ensuring new business and retention targets are met, including by means of re-marketing.
- Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries.
- Resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are met.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in all aspects of Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance required
- RIBO license required
- Knowledge of Commercial Insurance and Underwriting Principles an asset
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience on EPIC or equivalent insurance management system
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong team player with a proactive and customer focused approach
- Strong initiative and follow up skills
- Knowledge of diverse insurance policies and emerging insurance trends
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Balance - balancing corporate duty with personal growth
- Integrity – doing things right every time
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results
- Discipline - focused on goals
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top