Commercial Lines Account Manager
HUB International's vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Commercial Lines Account Manager who can manage an existing book of business. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role can be based out of our Oakville or St. Catharines office.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Managing all aspects of an existing book of business
- Respond to new business referrals and receive phone-in new business leads
- Ensuring new business and retention targets are met, including by means of re-marketing.
- Marketing current and new clients including gathering all required underwriting information, prepare marketing submissions, analyze options offered by Insurers, prepare & present new business proposals;
- Cross-selling other insurance and financial products based on the minimum requirements.
- Upsell existing clients.
- Complete outbound calls as required for renewal review and new business referrals
- Respond to inbound telephone inquiries
- Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries.
- Resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are met.
- Check policies, endorsements and other required and related documentation for accuracy.
- Complete all required sales reports and documentation required
- Attend Insurer meetings and marketing presentations as required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Sound negotiation and sales skills
- Minimum 2 years commercial Insurance experience
- CAIB or CIP (or working towards)
- RIBO license
- Team player, able to work within Production and Service Teams
- Effective organizational skills and time management
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with TAM or EPIC an asset
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top