Commercial Lines Account Associate (Dealership and Leasing)
Overview of Position:
HUB International's vision is to be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB International in Toronto, Ontario is currently looking for a strong Commercial Lines Account Associate to effectively manage the workflow for the Dealership and Leasing accounts. This role will work collaboratively with an Account team. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to many commercial risks and work on multiline accounts. You will also have the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment where knowledge is shared and development encouraged.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging wok environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Your knowledge and experience in commercial insurance combined with your attention to detail and customer service focus are the keys to success in the role of Commercial Lines Account Associate.
- Working in a team based structure to retain and grow existing portfolios.
- Supporting Account team by researching and analyzing client coverage trends and identifying areas of risk and opportunities along with solutions.
- Identifying new business or client up-sell/cross-selling opportunities
- Managing renewal list distribution within Practice on all codes
- Establish networks and partnerships in the Dealership and Leasing space.
- Providing suggestions for continuous improvements in workflows and procedures for sales and service.
- Effective client management.
- Participating in industry networking functions, training and professional development courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience (broker, underwriting or claims) required
- RIBO Licensed
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience in Epic or equivalent insurance broker management systems
- CIP/CAIB/CRM Designation in progress
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Effective communication skills: verbal and written
- Strong team player
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Strong initiative and follow up skills
- Knowledge of diverse insurance policies and emerging insurance trends
- Resourceful researching skills
- Dealership or Leasing industry experience an asset
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently with minimal supervision;
- Strong attention to detail, time management and analytical skills;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills are also required.
Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity - doing things right every time
Teamwork - working together to maximize results
Accountability - measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Diploma
Back to top