Commercial Insurance Marketing - Marketing Executive
Commercial Lines Marketing Executive
Who We Are
At HUB International, we are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients, and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities. We help businesses evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs. We believe in empowering our employees. As a global firm, we offer employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of our offices. Our structure enables our teams to maintain their own unique, regional culture.
HUB is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions
What We Offer You
At HUB International we want you to achieve an even work-life balance, and our benefits package allows you to manage your health, wellness, and financial future. HUB International will foster your learning, support your endeavors, and encourage your growth. We provide opportunities for career-driven individuals to move upward in our organization. Our successes breed your opportunity!
Benefits you may enjoy working at HUB International Midwest-East:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (PPO, HMO, and HSA)
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Plans
- Vacation, Holiday, Sick, and Personal Time Off
- Spending Accounts
- Parking and transit expense
- Pet Insurance
- Bonus Program
- Continuing Education / Personal Development Programs
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Employee Engagement Events
- Dress for Your Day Dress-Code
- "HUB Bucks" Rewards Program
The Marketing Executive will manage the placement of commercial clients business to best cover exposures with the broadest terms at the most competitive costs. The ME reviews and analyzes policies on all assigned accounts by spread-sheeting coverage and premium comparisons for each renewal. The ME understands our clients/prospects' risk and exposures. The ME educates our key clients on our unique marketing approach. The ME provides leadership to the marketing specialists / associates / assistants.
- Market all lines of commercial insurance and directly impact revenue goals through the acquisition of new business and the retention of renewals.
- Assist in the analysis of line of business and insurance company production trends and make recommendations to correct deficiencies.
- Act as account liaison for the producer in dealing with other departments within Hub for the quoting of specialized lines of coverage.
- Assist producers with pre-underwriting information gathering, submission, coverage analysis, and proposal presentations if needed.
- Execute a quality control process for policies and quotations delivered assuring coverage, condition, rating and pricing accuracy.
- Effectively build relationships with insurance company underwriters through a pattern of professional risk submissions, company visitations and hard, but fair, negotiations.
- Maintain state of the art knowledge of market underwriting appetite, line of business trends, insurance company changes, rating technique and coverage development.
- Demonstrate an understanding of our company utilization strategies by appropriate risk submissions.
- Accurately maintain new business and renewal control logs, which assist the department head in identifying trends.
- Demonstrates honesty, integrity and ethics, keeping your word, does the right thing every time.
- Demonstrates respect, positive attitude and an environment free of triangulation and judging others.
- Seeks continuous learning, teaching and striving to get better every day. Is open to feedback.
- Sees the uniqueness and unlimited potential of each individual; recognizes that everybody matters
- Demonstrates collaboration, team work and a place where great ideas can happen.
- High degree of commercial insurance technical knowledge - 5 yrs. Minimum.
- Excel spreadsheet competency.
- Organized and detail-orientated.
- Negotiation skills; critical thinking skills.
- Presentation skills; verbal and written communication skills.
- Team oriented - ability to establish and maintain working relationships.
- Time Management Skills - ability to delegate and prioritize.
- Continued focus on growing in insurance knowledge and education.
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top