Commercial Insurance Associate
HUB International is seeking a an energetic, self-motivated individual to come join our team in Edmonton in the position of Commercial Insurance Associate. If you are a self-starter looking for a challenge, this will be a great opportunity for you to join a growing organization!
We are proud to offer competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, education funding, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
- Process Commercial Lines renewals, endorsements, cancellations, invoicing etc.
- Maintain renewal lists and follow up on expiry dates
- Work directly with clients to maintain active file re: client business, contacts, changes etc.
- Shop market for best coverage and rates
- Commit to having fun in collaborative team environment
- Level 1 license with experience preferred
- Task & detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Committed to professional development to enhance skills & abilities
Who we are…
Headquartered in Chicago, HUB International is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, reinsurance, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk-management products and services through over 400 offices across North America. With over 10,000 employees, HUB International is the largest brokerage in Canada and currently ranked as the 8th largest insurance brokerage in the world.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top