Commercial Insurance Advisor
- Vancouver, Canada
As an Insurance Advisor in the Commercial Insurance Division , you will provide exceptional administrative support for the Commercial Sales Team. We are seeking an self-motivated individual with a strong attention to detail to join our brand new Downtown Vancouver location in a Regular Full Time position
Our Bentall One Vancouver office is located in center of Downtown Vancouver. This location is easy accessible by skytrain and near many shops, restaurants and amenities.
You would be joining our rapidly growing Commercial Insurance Division, and would be instrumental in helping build an innovative, client-focused approach and culture. Choose a career with HUB and create a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and celebrated success.
To find associated positions at our HUB simply search myHUBbc as a keyword in the search bar on our careers page at https://hubinternational.jobs/ !
HUB INTERNATIONAL - FIND YOUR PASSION
Career development and advancement is important to you, and to us. As the largest insurance broker in Canada, and 5th largest broker worldwide, HUB is growing by 15% each year on average, positioning you for longevity and success.
We've developed a friendly, passionate and entrepreneurial-focused culture, allowing you to share and learn alongside your fellow experts and colleagues. We offer in-house educational development as well as paid educational opportunities, so that you can further develop your leadership skillset and industry knowledge.
To support your career at HUB, our flexible benefits plan allows you to choose the benefits make sense for you, your family and your lifestyle.
As an Insurance Advisor, you will:
- Assist producer and marketer with all aspects of servicing commercial accounts
- Process documentation (Certificates of Insurance, Submissions, Cover Notes, Renewals, Proposals, Endorsements, In-House Policies, Invoicing, Finance Contracts, Customer Correspondence)
- Review and ensure accuracy of policy documentation from insurers before forwarding to the client
- Contact clients for renewal information
- Acts as a liaison between client, Account Managers, Account Executives and Marketers
- Update client information as changes occur
- Answer account related questions/requests from clients, lawyers, and banks
- Provide policy and coverage information to clients upon request or inquiry
As the successful candidate, you will bring:
- A strong sense of urgency and motivation to support your team
- Excellent client service and interpersonal abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- 2+ years of Commercial Insurance experience
- A Level 2 General Insurance License
- A recognized industry certification (CAIB, CIP, CRM, BCIT Risk Management, etc.) preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation with industry-leading benefits for you and your family.
- NEW! Flexible health, dental and lifestyle benefit options
- Comprehensive tuition financing
- Support for your career-related training and development.
- Career advancement for you in the growing insurance industry.
- A place to belong, where your ideas matter, and values drive decisions.
- An empowering environment where you will be provided with the right tools and support to deliver exceptional client service.
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use (if applicable)
- Flexible hours to promote work-life balance
Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
Integrity - We do the right thing, every time.
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top