Commercial Insurance Account Representative
At HUB International, we are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients, and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities. We help businesses evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs. We believe in empowering our employees. As a global firm, we offer employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of our offices. Our structure enables our teams to maintain their own unique, regional culture.
Our team is growing, and we are seeking an Account Representative to join our Commercial Lines department. The Account Representative (AR) will provide professional, courteous service to our customers, carrier representatives, and HUB colleagues. The AR assists the commercial lines service teams in efficiently processing insurance policies, ensuring clients' needs are met.
In this role, you will:
- Issue Certificates of Insurance
- Process endorsements
- Issue Auto ID cards
- Assemble/download policy documents
- Enter coverage/policy detail into broker management system
What you offer us:
- No less than two (2) years commercial lines experience
- Colorado Property and Casualty producer's license
- Above average proficiency with standard office computer tools; i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Above average mathematical skills
- Ability to work in a positive team environment, and independently as appropriate
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
What we offer you:
- A rewarding job that helps local businesses in the community
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401k matching program, Health Savings Account funding, and voluntary insurance options
- Generous time-off policies (2 weeks of vacation + Personal/Sick/Floating Holidays)
- A work/life balance because that's important for all of us
- Learn from the expertise of your coworkers
- Growth- HUB is growing, and so can your career
- Be part of a motivated team
Location: United States, Colorado, Denver
Location: United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs
Location: United States, Colorado, Pueblo
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 30-May-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top