Commercial Insurance Account Manager Trainee
HUB International Limited is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
We currently have an opportunity for an a Commercial Lines Account Manager Trainee to work in the Select Business Department of our Norwell, MA office. The selected employee will provide quality service to assigned small commercial insurance accounts.
- Primarily responsible for handling and servicing assigned commercial accounts, and developing and perpetuating a loyal customer base in relation to the market consideration developed by the Company.
- Assists customers and makes suggestions for appropriate coverage.
- Develops new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contributes to meeting division growth goals.
- Maintains an account expiration list and initiates the renewal process.
- Responsible for marketing and placing insurance on assigned accounts.
- Maintains and updates a transactional filing system for accounts.
- Handles marketing, binding and collection of premium for those accounts written in the Excess Surplus Lines area.
- Responsible for overseeing and implementing a quality control review process to assure the production of quality work and the provision of excellent customer service.
- Conducts business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Keeps informed of changes and trends within the industry for the purpose of anticipating and responding to profit objectives.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Insurance experience.
- Ability to obtain insurance license.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top