Commercial Insurance Account Manager Trainee
- Cumberland, ME
HUB International Limited is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
We currently have an opportunity for an Account Manager Trainee in our Cumberland Foreside, ME office to assist Account Managers and Producers with the servicing of assigned commercial insurance accounts in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Company.
- Coordinate the handling and servicing of assigned commercial insurance accounts with the Account Managers/Producer.
- Enter data as required by insurance company automation systems.
- Provide support to the Account Manager/Producer on pre-renewal processes.
- Handle correspondence and the clerical processing of accounts including applications, transactional file maintenance and agency management system input of each account.
- Process certificate of insurance requests and endorsements on accounts.
- Assist with developing and maintaining loss analysis worksheets on commercial accounts
- Maintain cancellation/reinstatement system for commercial accounts.
- Responsible for developing complete familiarity with all forms and paperwork including their intent and purpose.
- Responsible for implementing a quality control review process to assure the production of quality work and the provision of excellent customer service.
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Related experience with commercial insurance.
- Producers license or ability to obtain Property and Casualty license after hire.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top