In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
We currently have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Commercial Lines team in our Norwell, MA office with the potential for hybrid work. The selected employee will service assigned middle market commercial insurance accounts with designated Producers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Review and analyze commercial accounts for coverage, limits, etc., and make appropriate recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure that all service needs are met.
- Develop new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contribute to meeting departmental production goals.
- Gather information from clients and prepare applications for submission to the Marketing Department regarding new and/or renewal coverage.
- Prepare client proposals based on client's needs, rates and coverages.
- Prepare all transactions for assigned accounts, i.e. applications, certificates of insurance, invoices, forms.
- Maintain the accuracy of data in the agency management system.
- May handle collections of premiums due.
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Keep informed of changes and trends within the industry for the purpose of anticipating and responding to profit objectives.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Experience in commercial insurance.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial lines coverages and markets.
- Producers license.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.