Commercial Insurance Account Manager - Construction
HUB International Limited is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
We currently have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Commercial Lines team in our Fall River, Massachusetts office. The selected employee willservice assigned middle market commercial insurance accounts with a focus on construction accounts with designated Producers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Review and analyze commercial accounts for coverage, limits, etc., and make appropriate recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure that all service needs are met.
- Develop new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contribute to meeting departmental production goals.
- Gather information from clients and prepare applications for submission to the Marketing Department regarding new and/or renewal coverage.
- Prepare client proposals based on client's needs, rates and coverages.
- Prepare all transactions for assigned accounts, i.e. applications, certificates of insurance, invoices, forms.
- Maintain the accuracy of data in the agency management system.
- May handle collections of premiums due.
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Keep informed of changes and trends within the industry for the purpose of anticipating and responding to profit objectives.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Experience in commercial insurance.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial lines construction coverages and markets.
- Producers license.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Location: United States, Massachusetts, Fall River
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 18-Oct-2017
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top