Commercial and Surety Bond Manager
HUB International is currently looking for a strong Surety Broker to act as the Commercial and Surety Bond Manager , working in close partnership with their assigned Account Team on Construction clients.
HUB International is Manitoba's largest insurance brokerage and is dedicated to helping businesses and individuals evaluate their risks and manage their insurance needs. HUB's vision is to be everywhere risk exists, today and tomorrow, helping protect what matters most.
- Grow a book of business and acquire new construction clients.
- Obtain and review bond expiry lists and confirm if bonds need to be renewed, extended or lapsed.
- Negotiate with Surety Companies on new bond submissions and obtaining approvals
- Completing baseline underwriting and review of financial statements and supporting documents to assist in the completion of bond approval.
- Servicing existing files and participates in selling professional surety services to construction prospects.
We are offering:
- Permanent full-time career in our Winnipeg Head Office.
- Membership on a passionate team that wants the best for their clients
- A unique career path that blends insurance and financial expertise
- Company sponsored education to build insurance expertise
A completed CPA designation, surety designation or commercial banking experience is preferred. Previous experience and knowledge of the construction industry is an asset. Knowledge of commercial insurance is an asset. Being both deadline and detail oriented is critical.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
If you are excited by the opportunity and want to be a part of a team that believes in integrity and service submit your resume to www.hubinternational.com at http://www.hubinternational.com/ on or before May 23, 2018.
Location: Canada, Manitoba, Winnipeg
Required Education: College diploma (3-year degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Date published: 8-May-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top