Commercial and Surety Bond Associate
Are you a seasoned Commercial/Surety Insurance Person?
Do you love numbers?
As the Commercial and Surety Bond Associate, you are responsible for obtaining and reviewing Bond expiry lists and to confirm if bonds need to be renewed, extended or lapsed; completing baseline underwriting and review of financial statements and supporting documentation that assist in obtaining bonds approved; servicing existing files and participating in the deliver of surety services to construction clients and prospects in the local economy. The role focuses on:
- Prepares Commercial Bonds and Surety Bonds
- Works closely with the entire Commercial Team
- Coordinates placement of proper coverages for clients
- Reviews tenders for bonding requirements
We are offering
- Permanent full-time career, starting as soon as possible at our Head Office location.
- Being a part of a passionate team that wants the best for their clients.
- A unique career path that blends insurance and financial expertise.
A minimum of CAIB 1, 2, 3 will be required; CAIB Designation is an asset. Current knowledge in all aspects of commercial insurance is required; intermediate accounting studies or experience is a definite asset. Being both deadline and detail oriented is critical.
If you are excited by the opportunity and want to be a part of a team that believes in integrity and service submit your resume to www.hubinternational.jobs
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top