Commercial Account Manager, Complex Risk
As an Complex Risk Account Manager, Commercial Insurance, maintain existing book of business, recognize and actively pursue new business opportunities in the Commercial Insurance Division. We are seeking an individual with vast Commercial knowledge to jump in and join our brand new Downtown Vancouver location in a Regular Full-Time position
Our Bentall One Vancouver office is located in center of Downtown Vancouver. This location is easy accessible by sky train and near many shops, restaurants and amenities!
You would be joining our rapidly growing Commercial Insurance Division, and would be instrumental in helping build an innovative, client-focused approach and culture. Choose a career with HUB and create a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and celebrated success.
HUB INTERNATIONAL - FIND YOUR PASSION
Career development and advancement is important to you, and to us. As the largest insurance broker in Canada, and 5th largest broker worldwide, HUB is growing by 15% each year on average, positioning you for longevity and success.
We've developed a friendly, passionate and entrepreneurial-focused culture, allowing you to share and learn alongside your fellow experts and colleagues. We offer in-house educational development as well as paid educational opportunities, so that you can further develop your leadership skillset and industry knowledge.
To support your career at HUB, our flexible benefits plan allows you to choose the benefits make sense for you, your family and your lifestyle.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Maintain of an existing book of business and taking proactive action to foresee and meet the needs of each client
- Recognize and actively pursue new business opportunities
- Attend industry and company events/meetings to actively build your professional network
- Conducting market research on prospects and remaining current on all information pertaining to them
- Follow up on new leads to generate new business
- Focus on continued professional development to enhance your skills and abilities
As the successful candidate, you will bring:
- Proven experience in sales and account management
- Strong technical insurance knowledge
- Superior client service, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication both written and verbally
- A Level 2 General Insurance License
- 5+ years of Commercial Insurance experience
- A recognized industry certification (CAIB, CIP, CRM, BCIT Risk Management, etc.) preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation with industry-leading benefits for you and your family.
- NEW! Flexible health, dental and lifestyle benefit options
- Comprehensive tuition financing
- Support for your career-related training and development.
- Career advancement for you in the growing insurance industry.
- A place to belong, where your ideas matter, and values drive decisions.
- An empowering environment where you will be provided with the right tools and support to deliver exceptional client service.
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use (if applicable)
- Flexible hours to promote work-life balance
Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
Integrity - We do the right thing, every time.
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top