Hi, we're HUB! We are proud to be ranked 5th among the world's largest insurance brokerages where we advise businesses and individuals on how to reach their goals. When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of risk, insurance, employee benefits, retirement and wealth management specialists that bring clarity to a changing world with tailored solutions and unrelenting advocacy - so you're ready for tomorrow.
What makes us different than all the rest?
Our Vision: To be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
Our Mission: To protect and support the aspirations of individuals, families and businesses. To empower our employees to learn, grow and make a difference in their communities.
Our Core Values:
- Entrepreneurship: We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity: We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork: We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability: We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service: We serve customers, communities and colleagues.
- An exceptional and welcoming company culture.
- Excellent compensation, benefits, RRSP match and company perks.
- Paid educational training and vast learning opportunities.
- Room for advancement and growth within the organization.
- A company that gives back and is active in the community.
The Commercial Account Manager will be responsible for the ongoing management of commercial clients and the retention of our new and existing client base while working in conjunction with the Producer to support all business objectives and activities.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional client care as the primary customer service contact.
- Respond to customer requests directly (or indirectly from the Senior Account Manager/Account Executive and/or Marketer), compiling information and submitting information to appropriate insurance companies and binding coverage where appropriate.
- Participate in formal account reviews; assisting in account rounding and working diligently to provide value-added services for clients.
- Prepare submissions in Policy Works and EPIC.
- Prepare proposals, cover notes, customer correspondence, certificates, and invoices as per agency standards.
- Maintain accuracy of electronic files that may be housed in EPIC, Policy Works, Certificate Exchange and physical files as per agency standards.
- Manage the Marketing of accounts to include new, renewal, and midterm changes.
- Collect data from the client, create an expert submission to be presented, negotiate suitable rates and coverages with company underwriters, present account executives with best programs, and bind coverage.
- Provide training and guidance to new team members.
- All administrative duties and other responsibilities as reasonably required.
- Minimum 3 years Account Manager experience - commercial or personal lines or previous suitable experience may also be accepted.
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Experience with commercial bonding.
- Experience with marketing and assisting with client contacts on accounts.
- Experience and knowledge of EPIC would be considered an asset.
- Postsecondary education would be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team.
The employment offer is contingent upon completion of a successful background check
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.