Commercial Account Manager
HUB International provides products and services in all areas of insurance, including Commercial, Personal and Employee Benefits. We are the leading insurance broker across Canada, and are ranked among the world's top 10 insurance brokerages. We are committed to providing the best coverage, value and service based on the strength of our vast global resources and solid local relationships.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to come join our Commercial lines team !
- Provide exceptional client care as primary customer service contact
- Respond to customer requests directly (or indirectly from the Senior Account Manager/Account Executive and/or Marketer), compiling information and submitting information to appropriate insurance companies and binding coverage where appropriate
- Participate in formal account reviews; assisting in account rounding and working diligently to provide value-added services for clients
- Prepare submissions in Policy Works and EPIC
- Prepare proposals, cover notes, customer correspondence, certificates, and invoices as per agency standards
- Assist Account Teams with various administrative function
- Review and prioritize all assigned tasks on a daily basis including, company mail, emails, abeyances/activities
- Maintain accuracy of electronic files that may be housed in EPIC, Policy Works, Certificate Exchange and physical files as per agency standards
- Manage the Marketing of accounts to include new, renewal, and midterm changes
- Collect data from the client, create an expert submission to be presented, negotiate suitable rates and coverages with company underwriters, present account executives with best programs, and bind coverage.
- Provide training and guidance to new Insurance Advisors on the team
- Other responsibilities as needed
As the successful candidate you are self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to provide measurable deliverables to Account Managers and clients. You have up to ten years of commercial experience as an Insurance Advisor, and a level 2 insurance license.
Skills, characteristics & qualifications:
- Good communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Pro-active and a self-starter
- Commercial bonding experience is required
- Experience with marketing and assisting with client contacts on accounts within the book of business
- Confident to work independently without supervision
- Superior client service, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Solutions oriented and a critical thinker
- Work well in a fast paced, client-focused environment
- Motivated to contribute within a team environment
We are proud to offer competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, education funding, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com at http://www.hubinternational.com/
Who we are...
Headquartered in Chicago, HUB International is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, reinsurance, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk-management products and services through over 400 offices across North America. With over 10,000 employees, HUB International is the largest brokerage in Canada and currently ranked as the 8th largest insurance brokerage in the world.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Location: Canada, Alberta, Grande Prairie
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 8-Jun-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
Back to top