Commercial Account Executive
About HUB International:
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to come join our team!
Role & Responsibilities
- Effectively managing customer expectations
- Reviewing and analyzing claims and discussing with clients
- Discussing & Explaining coverage to clients
- Accounts receivable follow-up
- New business and renewal sales presentations
- Closing the deal - up selling/ cross selling
- Prospecting for new business usually $20,000 to $100,000 premium
- Preparing marketing submissions, proposals and summaries of insurance
- Answer customer inquiries
- Checking policies, endorsements and other documents for accuracy
- Issuing certificated of insurance and motor vehicle liability slips
- Reviewing payments
- Other miscellaneous duties as required
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Driven to achieve sales results
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships
- Thorough knowledge of commercial insurance
- Strong commitment to personal growth and development
We offer comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, complete tuition / course / certification coverage, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Location: Canada, British Columbia, Vanderhoof
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 14-Sep-2018
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top