Commercial Account Executive
- Kamloops, Canada
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
The Role: Commercial Account Executive
Sales professionals have the opportunity to promote HUB's full suite of insurance products and services from a recognized global leader in the industry. Given HUB's extensive offerings, joining HUB will enable you to provide customers with all lines of coverage and help you achieve your full potential as their insurance advisor. Through our Sales Enablement team, our producers are supported by best in class research tools and programs to continuously provide timely insight and information to our customers. Additionally, HUB has an internal sales rewards initiative, Superior HUB Awards & Recognition Program (SHARP), that celebrates the top performers in the field annually at an offsite retreat.
Role & Responsibilities
- Effectively managing customer expectations
- Reviewing and analyzing claims and discussing with clients
- Discussing & Explaining coverage to clients
- Accounts receivable follow-up
- New business and renewal sales presentations
- Closing the deal - up selling/ cross selling
- Prospecting for new business usually $20,000 to $100,000 premium
- Preparing marketing submissions, proposals and summaries of insurance
- Answer customer inquiries
- Checking policies, endorsements and other documents for accuracy
- Issuing certificated of insurance and motor vehicle liability slips
- Reviewing payments
- Other miscellaneous duties as required
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Driven to achieve sales results
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships
- Thorough knowledge of commercial insurance
- Strong commitment to personal growth and development
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
- competitive wages
- medical and dental benefits
- an education reimbursement program
- a corporate culture unlike any other
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top