Hi, we're HUB! We are proud to be ranked 5th among the world's largest insurance brokerages where we advise businesses and individuals on how to reach their goals. When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of risk, insurance, employee benefits, retirement and wealth management specialists that bring clarity to a changing world with tailored solutions and unrelenting advocacy - so you're ready for tomorrow.
Why Join HUB?
- An exceptional and welcoming company culture.
- Excellent compensation, benefits, RRSP match and company perks.
- Paid educational training and vast learning opportunities.
- Room for advancement and growth within the organization.
- A company that gives back and is active in the community.
Summary of Position
Sales professionals have the opportunity to promote HUB's full suite of insurance products and services from a recognized global leader in the industry. Given HUB's extensive offerings, joining HUB will enable you to provide customers with all lines of coverage and help you achieve your full potential as their insurance advisor. Through our Sales Enablement team, our producers are supported by best in class research tools and programs to continuously provide timely insight and information to our customers. Additionally, HUB has an internal sales rewards initiative, Superior HUB Awards & Recognition Program (SHARP), which celebrates the top performers in the field annually at an offsite retreat.
- Effectively managing customer expectations
- Answer telephones and assist clients with questions regarding their coverage
- Communicate with company personnel regarding the client's needs and/or problems
- Understand agency rating system and company rating systems and websites
- Negotiate with the underwriters from other insurance companies on rates and coverage
- Follow-up on requested changes, renewals, etc. with insurance companies
- Reviewing and analyzing claims and discussing with clients
- Discussing & Explaining coverage to clients
- Accounts receivable follow-up
- New business and renewal sales presentations
- Closing the deal - up selling/ cross selling
- Prospecting for new business usually $20,000 to $100,000 premium
- Preparing marketing submissions, proposals and summaries of insurance
- Responsible for checking the accuracy of policies, endorsement, audits, etc. received from the insurance companies
- Issuing certificated of insurance and motor vehicle liability slips
- Reviewing payments
- Other miscellaneous duties as required
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Driven to achieve sales results
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships
- Thorough knowledge of commercial insurance
- Strong commitment to personal growth and development
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are a must
- Strong organization skills
WHAT DO WE VALUE? We are looking for those who believe in:
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference. We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.