Hi, we're HUB! We are proud to be ranked 5th among the world's largest insurance brokerages where we advise businesses and individuals on how to reach their goals. When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of risk, insurance, employee benefits, retirement and wealth management specialists that bring clarity to a changing world with tailored solutions and unrelenting advocacy - so you're ready for tomorrow.
What makes us different than all the rest?
Our Vision: To be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
Our Mission: To protect and support the aspirations of individuals, families and businesses. To empower our employees to learn, grow and make a difference in their communities.
Our Core Values:
- Entrepreneurship: We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity: We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork: We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability: We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service: We serve customers, communities and colleagues.
- An exceptional and welcoming company culture.
- Excellent compensation, benefits, RRSP match and company perks.
- Paid educational training and vast learning opportunities.
- Room for advancement and growth within the organization.
- A company that gives back and is active in the community.
The Commercial Account Assistant will be responsible for providing clerical support to the Commercial Lines team. Working directly with Producers and Account Managers to assist in processing client requests and ensuring an overall positive client experience.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Clerical duties such as but not limited to, filing, mail preparation, data entry and photocopying.
- Assist Producers and Account Managers with tasks as assigned.
- Accurately maintain policy issuance and checking documentation for insurers while following HUB workflows.
- Support other departments and administrative duties as reasonably requested.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize.
- A desire to obtain your Level 1 General Insurance License.
The employment offer is contingent upon completion of a successful background check.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com.
Department Office Administration & Clerical
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.