Client Services Specialist
HUB International STRATA Benefits Consulting is a team of benefit consultants, with extensive experience in group benefits. We possess an unsurpassed reputation, and are considered excellent problem solvers and unparalleled strategists. We are currently looked for a permanent full-time Client Services Specialist.
As a Client Services Specialist you will:
- Communicate with Clients, Employees and Carriers.
- Draft employee communications.
- Report writing.
- Conduct employee meetings and presentations.
- Review contracts, booklets, amendments and financial statements.
- Prepare market specifications; summarize and analyze quotations.
- Provide benefit solutions and alternatives to Consultants.
We are offering:
- Permanent full-time career, starting as soon as possible at our STRATA office.
- Being a part of a passionate team that wants the best for their clients.
- A role that proactively looks for opportunities to assist clients by advising them of other insurance solutions.
- 4 to 8 years previous experience in a group insurance environment such as an insurance company, consulting firm working with mid to large size clients, or as a benefits plan administrator for a mid to large size organization.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Proficient with Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, organizational, prioritizing and problem solving skills.
- Comfortable communicating with clients, insurance carriers and employees.
- Able to make decisions efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Able to handle high volumes, meet multiple deadlines and time pressures.
- Strong team player and able to work independently.
- Commitment to education and ongoing development, as demonstrated by GBA designation.
If you are excited by the opportunity and want to be a part of a team that believes in integrity and service submit your resume to www.hubinternational.com
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top