Client Service Representative, Employee Benefits
WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 500 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
- Competitive wages
- Industry related tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Medical and dental benefits
As a Client Service Representative you will assist Account Executives will all aspects of service group and individual accounts. We are seeking an individual with excellent communication skills to join our Burnaby head office in a regular full time position. Our Vancouver office location is in the heart of downtown and very accessible by transit.
- Maintain accurate renewal calendars while communicating renewal timelines to Account Executives
- Processing and maintaining accuracy of documentation including: renewals, proposals, claims history and customer correspondence
- Answer client account related inquiries and contacting clients regarding renewals, claims and updating any changes as they come about
- Creation of marketing materials and presentations for Account Executives
- Act as a liaison between Account Executive and Corporate clients as well as attending occasional meetings with Account Executives
The Client Service Representative is an integral part of our team as you are a liaison the face between Account Executives and Corporate clients! As a successful candidate you will possess the following characteristics:
- Previous experience in Sales Support and/or the Insurance industry
- A willingness to learn and take on increasing levels of responsibility, including client communication
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbally
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Typing speed of at least 55wpm
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 7-Nov-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
Back to top