Client Service Manager, Employee Benefits
WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 brokerages. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 500 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Industry related tuition financing
Opportunities for career advancement
Medical and dental benefits
The Employee Strategies' Client Service Manager (CSM) is responsible for maintaining long-term relationships with their clients, through anticipating client needs and addressing those needs using industry and product knowledge, as well as knowledge gained about the client through in-person and electronic communication. The CSM actively manages all assigned accounts and represents ES3 and its values at various client meetings, client events and employee presentations. This is a service centric role which involves complete management of all aspects of the client experience, thus having ultimate accountability for all reports, data and marketing material provided by insurance carriers and internal team. This role requires a valid driving license and the ability to travel throughout Vancouver and the lower mainland.
- Maintain accurate renewal calendars while communicating renewal timelines to Account Executives
- Processing and maintaining accuracy of documentation including: renewals, proposals, claims history and customer correspondence
- Responsible for providing clients with relevant reports annually and quarterly; review and finalize reports using information from internal and external sources prior to presenting to clients
- Answer client account related inquiries and contacting clients regarding renewals, claims and updating any changes as they come about
- Creation of complete and accurate marketing materials and presentations for Account Executives
- Provide clients with up-to-date and relevant supplier and client information to ensure data is current and pertinent
- Act as a liaison between Account Executive and Corporate clients as well as attending occasional meetings with Account Executives
- Working collaboratively with all members of the team to find the best insurance solutions for the client and be their best advocates
- Previous experience working in a client-focused environment working with a diverse group of clients
- A willingness to learn and take on increasing levels of responsibility, including client communication
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbally
- The ability to successfully manage multiple tasks with minimal supervisor and act resourcefully to investigate and solve issues that may arise
- Previous experience managing projects with a variety of tasks and meeting expected timelines
- Successful completion of LLQP
- 3-5 years of experience in Group Benefits or related industry
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or a related field or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity working with new technology and interpreting, analyzing and evaluating mathematical data
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top