Client Service Associate
WHO WE ARE:
HUB International was born in 1998 with the merger of 11 privately held insurance brokerages. That number has grown to a network of more than 400 integrated brokerages across North America - all carrying the HUB banner.
Today, HUB is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world, and represents a broad, deep, one-of-a-kind aggregation of insurance entrepreneurs.
The Client Service Associate is a critical position supporting customer service teams in all phases of service to the clients. This position directly affects both employee and client satisfaction through the professional, accurate and timely execution of assigned work.
- Prepares and/or issues documents per customer or service team member requests. (e.g., certificates, auto ID cards, Evidence of Insurance)
- Ensures service items are completed to resolution. (e.g., policy changes, cancellations, reinstatements, loss runs)
- Checks policy documents.
- Mails client documentation.
- Assists with preparation of client presentation documents. (submissions, proposals)
- Provides quoting support and order underwriting support documents. (e.g., motor vehicle reports, property detail reports, etc.)
- Ensures broker management system is updated with detail and documentation. (policy documents, emails, mail attachments)
- Responds to inquiries. (e.g., accounting, billing, service)
- Processes non-complex policy changes.
- Supports download process.
- Retrieves policy documents from carrier websites.
- May perform a triage role on behalf of the team to include review incoming requests and assign to individual queues based on priority and skill level of associate
- 1+ years of work experience
- Demonstrated time management with the ability to follow project plans
- Proficiency with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to adhere to all agency systems, procedures and state regulations
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of insurance products and usage is a plus
At HUB, we believe in giving our employees the room and space they need to do their job. We believe in paying a fair wage and offering great benefits like a 401k plan where the Company matches 50% of the first 6% you contribute. Medical options, dental options, vision coverage, paid vacation, paid holidays. We have it all.
Our work environment encourages critical, independent thinking, problem-solving and project-management. We trust our employees to make good decisions for our clients and we give them the space to do that.
LIKE US SO FAR?
Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. Apply online today!
Are you a veteran? Disabled? We welcome ALL candidates and are proud of our wonderfully diverse employee population.
Location: United States, California, Encino
Location: United States, California, Los Angeles
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 12-Dec-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top