Client Service Assistant - Personal Lines
Specific responsibilities include:
- New Business processing which includes entering information into agency management system, issuing evidences, auto id cards, checking in policies, summary spreadsheets, and policy books
- Process total account rewrites for account managers
- Invoice policies and endorsements
- Processing endorsements
- Provide support as needed to account managers
- Working the communication download log daily
- Maintain department marketing material and internal documents
- Support advisors on marketing campaigns and events
- Back-up receptionist as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the manager
- Florida 4-40 Customer Service license required; 20-44 or 2-20 a plus
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Associate degree (2-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
MikeBusiness Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top