Client Service Agent
- Albuquerque, NM
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance and investment professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
The Client Service Agent (CSA) will provide professional, courteous service to our clients, producers, and company personnel. With a positive attitude, the CSA will provide a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing our commercial accounts. Working alongside your Supervisor the CSA shall be responsible for overseeing management of assigned accounts, including redundant interface with appropriate decision makers, carrier interface/marketing, relevant collaboration with colleagues throughout HUB, and negotiation of coverage terms and conditions.
Issues related to policy processing, maintenance of client data on the Epic agency management system, routine changes (e.g. adding a new vehicle to the policy), and other transactional or clerical work fall within the domain of the CSA.
- Manages a book of Property and Casualty insurance business.
- Provides professional, courteous service to our clients, carrier representatives, underwriters, business partners, and HUB colleagues, resulting in a rate of account retention that meets or exceeds expectations
- May also be responsible for account rounding and the development of new business as appropriate and in accordance with standard practices, policies, and procedures
- Acts as liaison between clients and insurance carriers to resolve service issues. May also negotiate with underwriters and carriers. Troubleshoots claims and billing issues.
- Responsible for overall retention of accounts in assigned book of business
- Develops new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contributes to meeting departmental production goals. Identifies and follows-up on cross-selling opportunities when appropriate
- Produce binders, certificates, endorsements, and other related items while verifying their accuracy
- Maintain controls on renewals and binders to ensure timely preparation and processing
- Prepare summaries of insurance, schedules, and proposals as needed for account review
- Remarket renewals, contact clients, create renewal proposals and handle other renewal activities in coordination with the producer
- Assist Supervisor in the premium collection process and handle accounting issues
- Refers current and prospective clients to other departments for solicitation of those lines of business
- Assist clients with claims when necessary
- Adhere to all Agency systems, procedures and state regulations
- Two (2) years in insurance company or agency with at least one of those years in commercial lines desirable
- High School diploma or equivalent; AA and/or college degree desirable
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Office and automated agency management systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Property and Casualty Insurance License required within 60 days of hire
- Broad knowledge of insurance products and usages and ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a positive team environment
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top