Client Care Representative - Personal Lines
Are you looking for a new career and are willing to learn on the job? If you like the idea of interacting with customers, providing expert advice, and creating a positive customer experience, we want YOU !
We want to make this easy. We want to help you get licensed and will provide a comprehensive training program.
- competitive wages with increases for successful completion of training
- medical and dental benefits
- an education reimbursement program
- a RRSP matching program
- a corporate culture unlike any other
WHAT DO WE VALUE? We are looking for those who believe in:
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues
The Role: Personal Insurance Associate
You will advise new and existing clients in the branch on how to best protect their assets when it comes to automobile and homeowners insurance. You will build relationships with clients and colleagues to grow your professional network. You will offer solutions , proactively and creatively, using a diverse selection of insurance products while achieving performance targets . You will process a wide variety of auto insurance transactions as well as sell and service all types of Personal Insurance (habitational, travel, automobile) . You will develop new business by cross selling and making referrals to Personal & Commercial Lines. You will have continuous learning and development opportunities to maintain licensing requirements and work towards your career goals.
Depending on branch needs, responsibilities may include the following:
- Sales and service of all types of Personal Insurance (habitational, travel, automobile)
- Follow through on leads assigned to the retail branch & generate leads for other divisions
- Contact clients on renewal and ensure policies are processed and issued accurately and in a timely manner
- Accounts receivable management
- Update client information as changes occur and provide policy and coverage advice to clients upon request or inquiry
- Ensure that all processing and administrative responsibilities are completed accurately, and that the client's needs are served with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Handle and resolve client concerns in a positive proactive fashion
- Achieving sales and retention goals
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge in all of our Personal Lines and Auto products, our systems and procedures, and competitors' products
- Committed to remaining connected to HUB International in the bigger picture and understanding the mission, values and goals of HUB
- Ensure compliance with all insurance company, Insurance Council of BC, and Privacy Act rules and regulations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment and handle high volumes of transactions
- Weekend and Evening availability
- Level 2 General Insurance License, or willing to obtain
- Minimum 1 year Personal Insurance experience
- Sales initiative and drive
- Experience underwriting and binding in-house habitational insurance product an asset
- Industry designation an asset (CIP, CAIB, CRM, General Insurance & Risk Management Diploma)
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Required Experience: Less than 1 year of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top