Client Care Representative
- Chilliwack, Canada
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
The Role: Call Center Advisor
This position is a full time, permanent position.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM.
Summary of Position
Serving group clients in all of their personal insurance needs in a call center environment. Primarily focused on sales and service of new and renewal habitational and automobile insurance in BC and Alberta.
Depending on branch needs, responsibilities may include the following:
• Sales and service of all types of Personal Insurance (habitational, automobile)
• Follow through on leads assigned to the retail branch & generate leads for other divisions
• Contact clients on renewal and ensure policies are processed and issued accurately and in a timely manner
• Accounts receivable management
• Update client information as changes occur and provide policy and coverage advice to clients upon request or inquiry
• Ensure that all processing and administrative responsibilities are completed accurately, and that the client's needs are served with an appropriate sense of urgency
• Handle and resolve client concerns in a positive proactive fashion
• Achieving sales and retention goals
• Maintaining a high level of knowledge in all of our Personal Lines and Auto products, our systems and procedures, and competitors' products
• Committed to remaining connected to HUB International in the bigger picture and understanding the mission, values and goals of HUB
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
• Demonstrated abilities in providing exceptional client service
• Minimum 1 year Personal Insurance experience
• Level 2 General Insurance License, or willing to obtain
The employment offer is contingent upon completion of a successful background check
We are the perfect fit if you:
• are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
• have a desire to help others protect their future
• have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
• are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
• are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
• believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Your future with HUB:
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
We are proud to offer competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, education funding, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Back to top