Client Care Representative - Commercial Lines
Are you looking for a new career and are willing to learn on the job? If you like the idea of interacting with customers, providing expert advice, and creating a positive customer experience, we want YOU !
We want to make this easy. We want to help you get licensed and will provide a comprehensive training program.
- competitive wages with increases for successful completion of training
- medical and dental benefits
- an education reimbursement program
- a RRSP matching program
- a corporate culture unlike any other
WHAT DO WE VALUE? We are looking for those who believe in:
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues
The Role: Commercial Insurance Associate
Summary of Position
As the Insurance Associate, for our Commercial Insurance Division, you will apply your superior attention to detail and excellent client service skills while working closely with a team of Producers and Marketers on our Commercial accounts. This is an excellent opportunity to grow and learn alongside a team of insurance experts to make a difference for our clients.
- Assist producer and marketer with all aspects of servicing commercial accounts
- Process documentation (Certificates of Insurance, Cover Notes, Renewals, Proposals, Endorsements, In-House Policies, Invoicing, Finance Contracts, Customer Correspondence)
- Review and ensure accuracy of policy documentation from insurers before forwarding to the client
- Contact clients for renewal information
- Update client information as changes occur
- Answer account related questions/requests from clients, lawyers, and banks
- Provide policy and coverage information to clients upon request or inquiry
- Will be assigned some minimal, but regular duties to support the floater position
As the successful candidate you are self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency and motivation to support a diverse team. You have a minimum of one year commercial insurance experience as an Insurance Associate, and a level 1 insurance license.
Skills, characteristics & qualifications:
- Pro-active and a self-starter
- Superior client service and interpersonal skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Work well in a fast paced, client-focused environment
- Motivated to contribute within a team environment
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Typing speed of at least 55 wpm
- Industry designation an asset (CIP, CAIB, CRM, General Insurance & Risk Management Diploma - BCIT)
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Back to top